Saturday 7 April 2012

sleep with my kitty "OSCAR"

my kitty, OSCAR !!
GUD NITE alls .. hehhe still newbie .. still learn about blog .. haha to nite sleep with my kitty .. have a week he didn't come home .. worry ?? OF COZ !! my lovely kitty .. haha now he sleep in my selimut .. s0o cute .. my 2nd kitty "UTIH" already merayap .. fuhh mengawan m0on la kata kn .. it can't be helped .. sabar je .. SUNDAY ?? if i can slow the time , kan best .. x nk balik kuching .. but i have to becoz of my study .. hope i can pass this sem .. seksa .. hee !! miss my rei nikke .. miss him s0o much .. but now he on sick .. poor him .. i wish i can take care of him .. want to .. hehe ok la already ngntuk .. want to sleep .. hei !! before sleep wash ur leg ok .. n don't forget to pray ok .. anyway have a blessed froday ok .. muaahhhxxx !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

•❤• Dah baca ?? Komen lah •❤•
•❤• Rajinkan tangan korang sedekah komen •❤•
•❤• 1 pun jadilah dari tak ada kan •❤•
•❤• Tapi JANGAN SPAM pulak tau :) •❤•
•❤• TQ sebab sudi komen •❤•